How to report a safeguarding concern


Call 999 if the child is at immediate risk.


Contact a member of our safeguarding team in school, you can do this by:

Or a Head of Year on the safeguarding team:


Further support:

A logo for a child's safety company

Description automatically generated


Staffordshire Connects


To report concerns about a child please:

Phone: 0800 131 3126 (free from a landline)

Monday - Thursday* 8:30am - 5pm

Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm

*Excludes bank holidays

Call: 0345 604 2886 at any other time

If you want to find more about safeguarding children visit the Staffordshire Safeguarding Children Board website.


If you are a student at Madeley School and want to report a safeguarding concern.

If you think you or someone you know is being abused, or neglected you should tell someone you trust.

This could be a friend, a teacher, a family member, a social worker, a doctor or healthcare professional, a police officer or someone else that you trust. Ask them to help you report it.


If you want to report to someone in school:

  1. Speak to one of the members of staff listed above who are on the safeguarding team or any trusted adult you have in school, remember they do not need to be a teaching member of staff.


  1. Email any teacher or member of staff in school.


  1. Report your concern via MyVoice:

      This will inform the safeguarding team in school.