At Madeley School we are constantly looking at ways of improving our communication with parents/carers and students. An overview of useful features on the website is below.
- Top right – quick link login tabs have been added to access the Parent Area, ParentPay and Show My Homework.
- Tabs – Home, About Us, Parents, Our Curriculum, Staff, Students, Careers, Vacancies, News, Contact Us. Please see more information about these below.
- Welcome panel – click here for a welcome message from our Principal, Mr Nixon.
- Yellow scroll bar – this will show important messages, including which week number we are in.
- News Panel – this shows recent news item. Click here to see what has been happening at Madeley.
- Quick access buttons – click on these to go directly to our School Calendar, Recent Communications page and Prospectus. Our Recent Communications page includes copies of key messages/letters that have been given to students.
- Twitter panel – click on the Twitter links to see our school Twitter feeds.
- Term Dates and Upcoming Dates panel – this shows term dates and upcoming school calendar event dates.
- Home – click this to go back to the Home Page.
- About Us – click this to access key information about our school.
- Parents – click this to access useful information for parents.
- Our Curriculum – click here to see information about each of our Faculty areas, including what students will study at Key Stage 3 and 4; course information and links to websites and assessment resources; and careers information and opportunities in those subject areas.
- Staff – this is a quick links page for our staff.
- Students – this is where your son/daughter can access quick links to useful school services; exam timetables and useful careers information. Additional revision links are added here. Please encourage your son/daughter to access the information using the links provided.
- Careers – the parent page includes information about how careers education, information and guidance is delivered at Madeley; links to parent guides to support your child with careers options/choices; CV writing and interview skills advice; and information on post 16 options. The student careers page provides information for students to support them with their career options/choices. A Careers Information for Employers page can be found here. If you are an employer, or are in contact with any employers who would be interested in supporting the school and our students, please read the information in this section.
Vacancies – this link is for job opportunities within the Shaw Education Trust schools.
- News – click here for recent news items and to read our termly newsletter called Made in Madeley, which celebrates all of the outstanding things that are taking place at the school.
- Contact Us – click here to contact us via email.
Our website continues to be an evolving work in progress. We will continue to update our website regularly with important information regarding your child’s learning, and news items from our school. If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate through our new website. If you have any questions or comments regarding the content contained in our website, please feel free to share your views/suggestions with Mr King (email@example.com).